Virtualization has brought application development and deployment, mobility and server uptime to fantastic new levels. The vast majority of all server workload is virtualized today. On the flip side, capacity management, monitoring, data backup, security and backward compatibility are all more challenging.
SkyHelm helps you maximize the benefits of virtualization – reduced IT CAPEX and improved productivity – by assessing how and where your people work, matching virtualization to your workloads, and developing a disaster recovery strategy that keeps your business humming 24/7.
Whole-Stack Virtualization Guidance
Our team has partnered with VMware and Citrix to provide the best virtualization products for our clients. That’s one part of virtualization. Just like every other service we offer, we look at the big picture when assessing new virtualization initiatives or upgrades.
That means assessing the whole virtualization infrastructure stack. We start with the workload applications create and evaluate on-premises and colocation facilities or data centers. From the 10,000 foot view on down to the equipment in racks, we look for new ways to help you economically become more agile, while providing a better experience for employees and customers alike.
SkyHelm comprehensive virtualization will help you:
- Build an environment that can adapt as your business changes
- Develop governance policies around application deployment and infrastructure management
- Ensure that virtual environments meet compliance regulations
- Reduced data center footprint and associated costs
- Get more value from unified communications (UC) and ERP services
- Primary data center build-outs
- Disaster recovery data center build-out
- Assessment of workloads to migrate to cloud IaaS providers
- Performance and manageability overhaul of current datacenter
- Long-term server cluster management