Making the switch to hosted email and application suites makes good business sense. But large-scale transitions from any legacy processes and systems can be messy, lengthy projects for IT teams, and frustrating for users.
Office 365 or Google Apps migration is one of our most frequent engagements. We’ve learned that making the entire migration easier calls for understanding the user experience as much as the technologies. One of the most important, and often overlooked, aspects is not the migration of data but the integration and user enablement activities that surround the migration.
Tailoring the Platform for Your Operations
SkyHelm makes it a point to structure the migration and deployment activities to accommodate for integration with existing systems – and to help users ramp-up. We’ll also work with you to identify which added, paid services make sense for your organization, so you’ll maximize cost savings and give people all the tools they need to work smarter.
We identify any critical integrations between email and applications, devices and services, including scanners, copiers, accounting and invoicing systems and ERP systems. Of course, we’ll pilot-test our phased approach, whether you are going full cloud or to a hybrid configuration, and execute on a schedule that minimizes downtime.
- Our team has collectively migrated over 70,000+ users to Office 365 or Google Apps
- We’ve managed the transition to on-premises, off-premises and hybrid cloud platforms for Fortune 500 companies, as well as those with only 100 users
- Exceptional knowledge of the applications, services and equipment we recommend
- Help with communications to users during and after the migration
- Personalized Knowledge Transfer sessions
- Comprehensive documentation package covering all technologies
Email Management Services:
- Migration of Office 365 and Google Apps from any source
- Management and support of cloud-based email services
- Management of on-premises exchange