We admit that we don’t know everything. Our validation process includes reviewing industry reports and peer-to-peer community feedback, and listening to our clients’ recommendations. We act as a product-agnostic liaison, validating that it performs the way it is supposed to before partnering with a vendor.
Delivering a Solution, Not Dependency
Your experience over the long haul, not just during planning and implementation, determines our success. The solution we deliver won’t require that you add resources, be too sophisticated for your IT team to manage, or force you to depend on us.
We avoid duplicate offerings but are flexible, so we can make “best-of-breed” and “best-for-your-budget” decisions that match products to your business, yet have leeway to accommodate your preferences.
We ask vendors to give us demo gear, so we can personally work with it and be confident that the products we resell perform as expected. That allows us to confirm that they are ideal for the use case, whether that’s deployment in climate-controlled data centers or harsh environments where only robust, hardened equipment can survive.
- We have our own lab, called SkyLab, where we evaluate products without bias
- We make sure out engineers are trained and up to speed on the products
- We can fast-track testing on a specific product based on a specific need
- We add partners if they release disruptive, game-changing products in rapidly evolving technologies such as cybersecurity or cloud migration
- We understand the vendor strengths and align what they offer with your business processes